Thursday, October 13, 2005

Your Words Make or Break Your Success

Hi! I'm Dr. Linne Bourget. How many times have you lost a customer or a sale by using words that put a wall between you and your customers or employees? My life mission is to provide systems and tools that make you the first choice to work with!! If you were Superman, you coulds hear me walking around my office trying out the most positive ways to discuss business so that my clients have the best advantage. Every word has enormous power--how powerful are yours?

One powerful free tip: Omitting certain everyday negative habits can transform your business relationships and income. One of these is the zinger, the put down cloaked as a joke. I hear these every day. These cause huge damage but since they are a "joke" people rarely complain. They just go away. Drop zingers and watch what changes in your meetings and your business. This tip is from my positive leadership book, What You Say Is What You Get(R): The Secret Language of Great Business Results, at whatyousayiswhatyouget.com

No comments: