Recessions may crunch us temporarily but the seasons come reliably. We can count on them and learn from them. Fall is a time of harvest. Dig a little for more abundance!
Peace and Prosperity to you,
Fall Harvest and Life-Transforming
Coaching Tips for Unearthing Hidden Resources for Revenue in Your Business
Dr. Linne Bourget, M.A., M.B.A., Ph.D., “Dr. Appreciation”, Leadership Futurist,
Author, Speaker, Consultant, Strategist, Business Intuitive, Dancer
“A Passion for the Practical” -We give you New Power to predict, profit and protect.
Welcome to this *free*, positive, business-transforming blog. We:
+ Give you positive perspectives and strategies to strengthen you and your business.
+ Share insights from 25+ years of working with client executives.
+ Help you stay positive in a sea of negative language, attitudes and news.
Fall is harvest time, reaping the abundance of spring and summer work. How can we increase our harvest during the recession?
"To sit back and let fate play its hand out and never influence it is not the way man was meant to operate." John Glenn, astronaut
1. Want more revenue?
2. In a cash flow crunch?
3. Want to reduce your costs but are not sure how?
4. Have a sense more is available but not sure how to get to it?
When you are really busy, you are in a hurry. When business is slow, you have more time, but anxiety, according to research, gets in the way of thinking clearly. These 5 tips can jog your mind, increase revenue and reduce costs. When you are really busy, you don’t have time for these, but when business drops off, these are essential!
1. Follow up on those leads you let slip by you when you were busy or anxious. In your networking you find more than you can follow up on when you are busy, but in downtime periods, find every business card and email address and follow up with marketing. You might be surprised. The good you are seeking is seeking you.
2. Expand your vision, focus on what you want, not on what you don’t have. Find new networks and groups to market your business. Example: As a Fortune 10, 50, 100 consultant, small business owners were not my market. But they need what I have. So until those big companies start hiring consultants again, small business values my work. And they decide and move faster!
3. Update your website with more compelling copy and expand your email list.
4. Inventory your office supplies and equipment, so you know what you have and won’t buy what you don’t need. Sell any equipment or supplies you no longer need. Downsize office space if that is needed for you.
5. Save money, go green! Re-use all paper & envelopes for notes or internal office copies. I haven’t bought scrap paper for decades. Refill ink cartridges. Open the window instead of using the AC. Buy used/recycled products and supplies. They save money and have fewer toxic emissions (VOCs) than new products.
Concerned about the future of your company?
Remember, as a business intuitive, I can see the future of your company and help you align with it for maximum success. Most leaders are hungry to see their future, which is usually bigger than they have conceived. How about you? How big a vision are you willing to hold?
Do your holiday gifts meet the deepest craving in human nature? These Life-Transforming
Featured Product of The Month: Beyond Appreciation! Learn how to talk about strengths! What You Say Is What You Get®: The Secret Language of Great Business Results, New 2nd edition endorsed by Mark Victor Hansen Co-creator, #1 New York Times best-selling series Chicken Soup for the Soul® and Co-author, The One Minute Millionaire and Dr. Warren Bennis, Distinguished Professor of Business, University of Southern California, author/co-author of 29 leadership books, including Judgment and Transparency, consultant to U.S. Presidents, the United Nations and Fortune 500 CEOs.
Can you pass this leadership test? What every leader needs to know to survive!
What is the real underlying cause of the Economic crash? The media don’t tell you! My newest does! From Old Power to New Power – Which Leaders Will Survive?
The real story behind the economic crash!
“Dr. Linne Bourget is the female personification of the Dalai Lama. She has remarkable talents and gifts and …which uniquely position her to effect world change. I have had the opportunity to meet many famous and powerful “World Leaders” over the course of my life, and while that is always a special opportunity, it is even more rare to meet a true “World Changer”. Dr. Linne, with her work on leadership power, has the capacity to effect world change.” Bill Bartmann, Author, Billionaire Secrets to Success, Billionaire Business Coach
See http://www.oldpowernewpower.com services and products page, and on Amazon.com
To give you stronger support for positive leadership in negative times, at www.youpublish.com/whatyousayiswhatyouget, please see my e-books & articles.
"Build on Your Best" Giving you the power to predict, profit, & protect Dr. Linne Bourget M.A. M.B.A. Ph. D www.oldpowernewpower.com www.whatyousayiswhatyouget.com Pioneer, strengths-based leadership, Master Intuition System Founder/CEO 480-767-1717 Institute for Transformation Leaders& Consultants Strategist, Consultant, Speaker, Author of From Old Power to New Power – Which Leaders Will Survive? Co-author with Mark Victor Hansen, Deepak Chopra, Amazon #1Bestseller, Wake Up, Live the Life You Love - Finding Personal Freedom Author, What You Say Is What You Get® Series: The Secret Language of Great Business Results Dr. Linne's Leadership Guides Series Positive Quotient PQ® Questionnaire Appreciative Quotient AQ® Questionnaire Secrets of Powerful Appreciation for Parents and Children, 2 CD Audio by "Dr. Appreciation" Appreciation: The Secret Key to Magical Marriage Coming soon!! Power Course on Intuition for Business Leaders! "The greatest challenge is taking complete responsibility for your own greatness." Dr. Linne Copyright 2005-2009. All Rights Reserved. Dr. Linne Bourget, M.A., M.B.A., Ph.D.